VITEEE Counselling is begin held in single window mode and candidates are called as per the rank secured by them in VITEEE. For the phase I of counselling, top 20,000 rank holders are called. The seat allocation in VIT is on the basis of AIR. Each candidate can attend counselling once.
Venue of VIT Counselling
The counselling is held in all the four campuses, which are in Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amaravathi.
The candidates have to submit the amount during the counselling. The amount of counselling fee will be adjusted against the admission fee. VITEEE counselling fee is non-refundable.
Process of VITEEE Counselling
The single window counselling is that in which the candidate will have to appear at any Branch of counselling and there they will be allocated seat. Candidates appearing for counselling at Vellore campus, can get a seat in Chennai or any other campus, depending on the rank and seat availability.
In the counselling venue, a screen will be displayed which will showcase the following:
- Branches offered in each campus
- Total number of seats
- Number of seats available
These details will assist candidates in choosing a the campus and branch for admission.
On the day of VITEEE Counselling, the following formalities are done:
Registration: On the day of counselling, when the candidates will reach the venue they will be first required to register. At the registration counter, few formalities are to be fulfilled and then the candidates has to move on to Verification round.
Document Verification: Candidates will have to get the below mentioned documents verified. Until the verification process concludes successfully, the candidates will not be allowed to participate in further rounds of counselling.
Verification is an important step, which will be done to ensure the eligibility of the candidates.
- VITEEE Admit Card
- Counselling Admit Card/Call Letter
- Copy of the VITEEE Result
- A self attested copy of the Aadhar Card
- Class X certificates
- Class 12th certificates, if result is awaited then bring the Hall Ticket
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST)
- Nativity Certificate (for J&K, North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura Candidates).
- Demand Draft
- Undertaking Form
- Affidavit by Student
- Affidavit by Parent
- Hostel Affidavit – Men
- Hostel Affidavit – Ladies
- Certificate of physical fitness