Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) releases KCET admit card in online mode. In order to download the admit card, you have to log in using your application number and date of birth.
How to Download KCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
To download the admit card, follow the given below steps:
- Click on KCET admit card download link.
- Log-in to the portal using application number and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the information mentioned on it and download it.
Details Mentioned on KCET Admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s photograph & signature
- Roll number
- Application number
- Test centre name and address
- KCET date and time
What to Carry along with KCET Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- Two or Three Ball Point Pens
- Valid photograph identity card (Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ College Identity Card/ 12th Standard Admission Ticket/ Bus Pass)
The admit card will be issued for the candidates who have successfully filled application form.
KEA will not send the admit card individually to any candidate. It will be available in online mode only.
Candidates must check the details furnished on the admit card/hall ticket carefully, before downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should inform the authorities immediately and get it rectified.
Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
The admit card need to be kept safely till the admission process gets over.
Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates will not be allowed to appear at any exam centre other than the allotted one.
Things like calculators, log tables, modern electronic equipment, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculator, wireless sets, bits of paper, books/note etc will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
No wristwatch will be allowed inside the exam hall.
Version code/ Serial Number will need to be entered in the OMR answer sheet carefully.