Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPU CET in online mode. IPU CET application form has to be filled by candidates and submitted along with the application fee. The application fee can be paid in online mode through debit or credit cards or net banking.
You have to keep the scanned images of recent passport size colour photograph, digital signature and left thumb impression ready before filling the application form.
|S.No.||Scanned images||Image format||Size of the file||Dimensions of the file|
|1||Photograph||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||30 mm x 45 mm|
|2||Signature||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||80 mm x 35 mm|
|3||Left Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF||80 KB||30 mm x 60 mm|
How to Fill Application Form
Follow the steps given below to fill and submit the application form:
- Fill Exam Category
- General Information - First Form First tab
- Qualification details - First Form Second tab
- Declaration - First Form Third tab
- Generation of login ID and password
- Course Application - Second Form First tab
- Payment through bill desk
- Course Registration and Form Generation
- View the registered course details
Step 1: Fill exam category
You have to select B.Tech as your exam category from the options available.
Step 2: General Information - First Form First Tab
Personal Information: After selecting the exam category, fill personal details like Candidate's name, parents name, date of birth, gender, category, email-address, etc. Apart from this, enter your address along with contact details.
Upload photograph, signature and left thumb impression
Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size color photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed specifications.
- To upload the photograph, select its tab as visible and upload it in .JPEG/.JPG or .GIF format only. The file should be less than 80 KB in size.
- To upload the signature, select its tab as visible and upload the scanned copy in .JPEG/.JPG or .GIF format only. The file should be less than 80 KB in size.
- To upload the left thumb impression, select the left thumb impression tab as visible and upload the scanned copy in .JPEG/.JPG or .GIF format only. The file should be less than 80 KB in size.
Step 3: Qualification details - First Form Second Tab
Fill in your academic details on the basis of the exam category selected. The following qualification details had to be filled:
- Year of passing of class X and XII
- Board or university of class X and XII
- Percentage of marks of class X and XII
Step 4: Declaration - First Form Third Tab
After filling the application form details, fill in the ‘captcha’ provided and check the “I Agree” checkbox. Then, press the “submit” button.
Step 5: Generation of login ID and password
After successful submission of the application form, a login ID and password is generated. Note it down as this login ID and password is used for future references. This login ID and password is also sent to the provided email address.
Step 6: Course Application - Second Form First Tab
Apply to the course you are seeking admission into by going to the “Apply for courses” tab. You cannot apply for the same course twice.
The choices for the exam centres are reflected as soon as you select B.Tech course. Choose two exam centres from the given list.
Step 7: Payment
You have to pay Rs. 1000 for each course that you apply for. Payment options include debit, credit card (only Visa or Master cards) or net banking.
Step 8: Course Registration & Form Generation
Take a printout of this page and keep it for future use.
Step 9: View Registered course details
You can view your course details on the view tab and check the courses and details for which you have applied.
How to Apply for Multiple courses
If you want to apply for multiple courses, after submission of application for one course, log-in and click on the Course details tab to apply for another course.
What After Filling Application Form
After the application process completion, admit card is available in online mode. You can download the IPU CET admit card by using your user ID and password generated at the time of online registration.