Delhi is the capital city of India. It is a hub for India's topmost engineering colleges. Being one of the fastest growing cities of India, it offers good learning and placement opportunities.
List of Best Colleges in Delhi
1. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
IIT Delhi was established in 1961 as one of the premier engineering institutes of India.
2. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi
NSIT was established in 1983 by the name of Delhi Institute of Technology (DIT). The Institute is affiliated to the University of Delhi for all its UG, PG and Ph.D. programs.
3. Jamia Milia Islamia, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi
The college was established in 1920 at Aligarh in United Provinces, India. It became a central university by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988.
4. Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi
DTU was established in 1941. Earlier, it was known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE).
5. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)
IIIT Delhi was established in 2008. It was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government empowering it to do research and development and grant degrees.
6. National Institute of Technology, Delhi (NITD)
NIT Delhi was established in 2010 is one of the ten new NITs setup by Government of India.
7. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT), New Delhi
MAIT is established by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society promoted by a group of well known Industrialists, Businessman, Professionals and Philanthropists with an aim to promote quality education in the field of Technology. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
8. Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering (BVCOE)
BVCOE, established in 1999, is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. BVCOE is steadily striding forward in its quest of establishing itself among the top Engineering Colleges in North India.
9. Amity Institute of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi
10. Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, New Delhi
11. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, New Delhi